Brick Veneers - A Truly Remarkable Selection
Brick Veneers are the preferred choice for homeowners who want the durability and aesthetic features of a brick wall, at a minimal budget. However, before choosing brick veneers, their advantages should be fully understood. Similarity to Natural Bricks & Lightweight Brick veneers are amazingly similar to actual brick-lined walls.
Brick veneers are manufactured from a clay and shale. This ensures that the texture and overall appearance of brick veneers is similar to that of regular bricks. The only notable difference is in the thickness. Brick veneers are just about 1-inch thick while most conventional bricks measure 3-to-4 inches in thickness. This lightweight feature of veneers makes them easy-to-handle during installation.
Please also check out other
Discount Stones Blog Posts
- How much does stone veneer cost?
- Installing Bricks for Your House - Pros & cons
- How to Turn Your House into a Castle
- Invitation to Guest Bloggers
- Discount Stones is now offering Stone panels
- Expanding our line of products to tiles
- Limited Time Savings - 10% OFF for 3D Modern Stones
- Custom Natural Stone Fabrication
- Brick Veneers - A Truly Remarkable Selection
- North America's Leading Stone Siding Wholesaler!
- 12 Brick Sizes and Types of Bricks for Construction Projects
Leave a comment