Discount Stones - Tile Collection
The rich colors of the marble blended with steel are designed to make a lasting impression and impact. The dramatic effect of partial metal presents a contemporary style that is impossible to imitate. Attached to a mesh backing to make it simple for you to get the effect you want in your home. Designed to grant your space a high-end look, each option in this series is set to help transform a wide array of spaces.
- Great accents for stylish interiors: For backsplashes and walls in kitchens and bathrooms, an accent wall, in a floor layout, or as a textural contrast, these mosaic tiles can complement any design style.
- Look and performance created to last: Resistant to fading, fire, and frost and impervious to moisture, metal mosaic can add design flair as well as long-lasting value.
- A fantastic blend of stainless steel: Made from brushed metal overlay that has been bonded to a base, this tile comes in a variety of styles and colors.
- High-end, high polished beauty of real stone: extending refinement and class to a range of spaces, and in a range of layout options.
- Richly varied color spectrums: decorative and cultivated atmospheres are easily created with the beauty of partial natural stone surfaces.
- Unique and dramatic vein patterning: every mosaic is distinct, with characteristically flowing natural patterning.
- Installation: A fiber mesh resin is attached to the back and edges of the mosaic tile which means it is easy to mount on any surface.
- Interlocking mesh-backed mosaic sheet of 1 sq. ft. (*please ensure you order 10% more to cover for offset).
- Dimensions: L: 12" x W: 12" x T: 0.3"
- Square Footage: 1 sq. ft.
- Weight:5 lbs
- Water Absorption: Impervious
- Chemical Resistant
- Durable, easy to clean, low maintenance
- Surface Type: Smooth
- Installation Method: Thinset mortar
- Lifetime Warranty
Free Samples **
**However, the Shipping & Handling fees are 100% rebatable if you place the actual order. In that case we would credit the total of your order and deduct the cost of the samples you purchased.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.